Teaching and Learning at St Mary's School
St Mary’s is a school where all students experience a stimulating and relevant Catholic education that begins their lifelong experience of learning in an environment that is safe, supportive and challenges them to achieve their full potential.
At St Mary's:
- All teachers and students develop independence and responsibility for their own learning.
- A contemporary pedagogy that addresses the individual needs of all the students is offered.
- Information and Communication Technology is used to support personalisation of learning
- Teachers know their students and recognise their individual strengths and interests in order to facilitate the maximum engagement of the learner.
- Teachers and students have high expectations for their learning.
- There is clarity with regard to curriculum content method and scope and sequence.