Pick Up and Drop Off
Until further notice we are continuing to use the Kiss and Go for drop offs and pickups of children. As of next week we will have separate pick up times for our classes.
Grades Foundation AS, Foundation HS, 1-2G, 1-2A and 2-3B - Pick up time is 2:45pm
Grades 3-4P, 3-4B, 5-6AB and 5-6B - Pick up time is 3:15pm
- If your child travels by bus they will be supervised until they catch the bus.
- If your child walks home or walks to a separate pick up area they will be supervised until 3:15pm and then dismissed.
- If your child leaves through the back gate, they will walk with the supervising bus teacher at 3:15pm and the gate will be unlocked.
- Children in the 3-6 classes with siblings in the junior classes will also be at Kiss and Go at 2:45pm.
- If your child is in the junior classes and you are unable to collect them before 3:15pm. please let us know and your child will be supervised in a classroom and will line up at Kiss and Go with the 3-6 students at 3:15pm.
For the past 2 week we have trialled the use of the Kiss and Go system and it has run very smoothly. We commend our staff and families on their support, which has enabled the pick ups and drop offs to be a great success.